1) Me all geared up for work. I had retired but came back to complete some shifts as a nurse in learning disability services.
2) Mass online and meetings via Zoom, all the new way of doing things
3) Aidan, our son, went on a work/holiday visa to Australia on 13th March, he got in by the skin of his teeth as the next day flights into the country ceased. This was him packing to go!
4) Ciara, our daughter, learning a new skill, using my uncle Johnny's accordion. Uni over and results awaited.
5) I think we all have more time and a renewed sense of gratitude for the area we live in and the simple things like watching the sunrise along "The Heather's Edge" above Cappagh Co Tyrone. Darkness into Light !
6) Managed to put a colour in my hair, all by myself, very pleased at the result, not sure I could make as good a job of cutting it ! Badly in need of a hair cut now!
7) We live fairly close to where Shane Bernagh's Chair is, yet this was the first time John or I had climbed up to sit at it and take in the 360 degree views!
8) Having a chat with a neighbour through the window!